Friday, January 21, 2011

I Don't Even Know What To Call This

Rhymes coursing through my blood
like I’m hooked up to I.V.
All my flows are flowing free
all like intravenously
My flow is so fresh
like a new bag of saline fluid
Your flow be all ancient
like it was written by a druid

I’m addicted to my lines
but they're not the cocaine kind
I am meaning the kind that rhyme
and mine are talcum powder fine

If you don’t be patient
I’ll put you in a hospital
where it won’t be nice
Ain't no Doctor Huxtable

Step aside
Run and hide
My style is hot
like Kentucky Fried
I am Coke
You’re like Pepsi
I’m for real
like Johnny Depp, see
I am smooth
but I ruffle feathers
I have cult status
like that movie Heathers
That film is ace
It starred Winona
You’re a one hit wonder
like My Sharona
I keep my fizz
like lime and Corona
so give it up, fool
or I will own ya

No comments:

Post a Comment